Gender: Female | Type: Contract basis | City: Inside Kathmandu Valley
Trauma Recovery Initiative Project consist of 15 to 20 group of community which is known as circle. This circle’s journey begins from 1 to 14 sessions, where each session held once in a week of 4 hours. Sometime, according to the need basis the session might go beyond the 4 hours. The sewing expert will be responsible for planning, team building, coordination with participants of group trauma healing circle. All the sessions must be conducted within the timely framework. The sewing expert is responsible for the following responsibilities and duties.
- Ensure all the work with participants is confidential and that ethical practices are observed.
- Develop quick response plan based on the critical needs.
- Support and attend any training when required.
- Be flexible in performing his/her duties to ensure that beneficiaries are getting good quality services.
- Prepare reports: each sessions report and final summarized report with personal impression to M&E focal person and program coordinator.
- Recommend the necessary learning materials.
- Maintain flexibility to apply, undertake any other related task for the project and required by the team.
- Support the facilitators in field work in identification of local participants for sewing lessons and other related activities.
- Plan, organize and prepare a curriculum for the sewing courses according to the expected level of the participants.
- Implement sessions according to the set curriculum and ensure distribution of relevant sewing materials to the participants.
- Arrive punctually to sessions and expertly manage time during the course of sessions to ensure that all aspects of the session and the designed curriculum are delivered.
- Provide regular feedback about the sessions in the team.
- Regular participate on team building and supervision meeting.
- Maintain flexibility to apply and undertake any other related task for the project and required by the team.
- Minimum 8 to 10 grade passed out with active participation in any Sajha Dhago intervention previously.
- Must have ability to work in group trauma healing intervention in the communities.
- Should have good communication skills in Nepali with additional local languages.
As per the provision of Sajha Dhago policy.
EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO [firstname.lastname@example.org] by July 15, 2023