Gender: Any | Type: Contract basis | City: Inside Kathmandu Valley
Sajha Dhago is a non-profit distributing company established in 2022. It provides a unique group (recovery) program for survivors of sexual and gender-based violence, natural disasters, war/conflict, and displacement. It incorporates traditional practices with current trauma-based treatment intervention which allows access to treatment and flexibility in a variety of cultural contexts for trauma survivors. The Documentation officer is responsible for the following responsibilities and duties.
- Work closely with project lead for the documentation of programmatic and organizational events such as training, meetings, workshops, discussions, interviews, etc.
- Take lead on data collection by using several tools such as Key Informant Interviews (KIIs), Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) and literature reviews
- Transcribe/translate the interviews and prepare report and presentation as per the need of project.
- Prepare report of the events or activities.
- Support in program development, grant writing and submission.
- Take lead on review and translation of global tools, intervention and approaches and play a vital role on documentation and contextualization.
- Assist the project team to prepare infographics, IEC materials, communication materials, brochures and policy briefs.
- Provide support to project team during events which include preparation of agendas, supporting in logistics and preparing meeting minutes, etc.
- Involve in any other activities based on the need of the project and assigned by the organization.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or any related field.
- Must have minimum 1 year work experience of baseline research methodology.
- Must have good report writing skills.
- Should have good data analysis skills.
- Must have ability to work in group trauma healing intervention in the communities.
- Should have good communication skills in Nepali with additional local languages.
As per the provision of Sajha Dhago policy.
EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO [email@example.com] by July 15, 2023