Gender: Female | Type: Contract basis | City: Inside Kathmandu Valley
The Admin Finance Officer will be responsible for financial management, office administration and logistics management of the project and overall management in the head office. The Admin and Finance officer (Admin & Finance Expert Reporter) will work and support in monitoring budgets, forecasting, providing basic administrative and human resource function and reporting on key financial data that enable effective management of project funds and resources.
- Contribute towards the development of project specific plans and processes, aligned with donor policies and processes to meet the needs of the project.
- Assume overall responsibility for timely administrative management support in designated head office related to day-to-day and project office operations, procurement, property management, logistics, transport operations, insurance, and security.
- Orient project staffs on administrative procedures of the project, provide advice and ensure administrative support as required.
- Perform bank reconciliations, disbursements, clearance of receivables, overall cash management and monthly financial closures on a regular basis in accordance with project requirements.
- Prepare procurement plan for goods and services/ office supplies as required by the project and in liaison with procurement unit, make necessary arrangement to expedite the procurements as well as assist in the delivery of the consignment at appropriate level.
- Ensure that all the policies and procedures are strictly followed while making payment to the staff, vendors, and other third parties.
- Responsible to oversee the financial management of the head office.
- Monitor budgets and carry out forecasting for new and ongoing activities according to established donor procedures and requirements.
- Preparation of projects’ budget delivery plans in accordance with the planned activities and facilitate in delivery.
- Support in preparation of budgets for project specific trainings, workshops, meetings and other activities as per the project work plan and in line with the adopted norms.
- Prepare disbursement vouchers, receipt vouchers, other relevant forms and formats and ensure their adherence by the concerned parties.
- Report on key data for financial status and outcomes of project activities in accordance with corporate governance requirements, ensuring accuracy, deadlines, and accounting processes.
- Ensure timely payment relating to all project expenditures, purchases, prepayments, travel advance and program advances
- Ensure that the expense are budgeted, supported, booked timely, allowable and value for money is considered
- Review and check all the financial documents, bills, agreement and other supporting document before making administrative and program expenses statements, payments to the staff and other third parties.
- Carry out project budget revisions in line with the approved total project budget and actual expenditures within the stipulated time frame
- Prepare project’s periodic financial reports for submission to Donor and other required stakeholders.
- Ensure the compliance with, tax regulation and accounting principles.
- Any other job assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Management or Business Administration or any related field, Master preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same field.
- Sound knowledge of project administration and financial accounting and reporting.
- Having experience of working with multi-disciplinary team in Health, GESI, and Disability will be an advantage.
- Candidate should have knowledge of computer skills (MS Office package: word, excel and power point) and financial database management (Tally experience is an advantage).
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented.
As per the provision of Sajha Dhago policy.
EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO [firstname.lastname@example.org] by July 15, 2023